Communicate with Impact
80% of your communication is not what you say, It’s how you say it.
27 - 28 Septenber 2012
Successful communication allows you to deliver your messages clearly and effectively and to receive undistorted information from others. The success of communication is measured not by wha t it's been said but by the response you get. Individuals have preferences that influence the way they communicate their message to others and the way they receive and interpret messages. Understanding personal communication styles thus forms the basis to a successful communication.
In this 2-day programme, you will learn about how personal preference influence com munication styles and will be equipped with techniques to recognise the styles, adapt your communication style, build rapport to connect and communicate with impact. You will also get to practise communicating more effectively with a 5-steps process.
During this workshop you will:
• Learn the importance of adapting your communication style to the thinking and behaviours of your listeners
• Discover how to connect, build rapport and develop long-term relationships and to get the best results.
• Develop a values and an outcome driven approach which will increase confidence in managing relationships.
• Learn specific tools to influence better results, driving collaborative approaches to create win-win outcomes.
• How to communicate more effectively using the 5 steps process and learn it to KEEPS?
Participants will need to complete a pre-work online assessment prior to the workshop.