More than ever in the last few weeks we learn again the necessity of inspirational leadership in a crisis.
"There are no great men. There are only great challenges which ordinary men are forced by circumstances to meet"
W. F. "Bull" Halsey
Empower yourself and your senior leaders with this 4 hour workshop, rise to the challenges you face and focus on building what is most important for you, your people and your business.
The benefits of focusing on where you are going and how to get there, whatever the challenges, are in survival and ultimately reclaiming success. Of all the times when you must steer the ship it is in the teeth of the storm. Hold fast to the vision, or lose your way and the ship will founder and all will be lost with her.
"When the leadership is right and the time is right, the people can always be counted upon to follow to the end and at all costs."
Harold J Seymour
- Use the latest goal setting techniques to focus on solutions and outcomes.
- Follow a powerful model to identify the components of your vision to navigate your organisation's way.
- Identify your team values to ensure you collectively focus on the most important things.
- Understand your own limiting beliefs and use a powerful technique to create and replace these with empowering beliefs for yourself that ensure your success.
- Explore the capabilities that you have and those that you need for the future and plan was to build and leverage these.
- Use an open and direct feedback process to establish a team charter for the behaviours you need now more than ever and create the personal commitments to live this.
- Acquire and practise quick language skills and techniques to understand how to motivate and inspire yourselves, your colleagues and your teams.
- Build leadership actions, responsibilities and communication plans to ensure your success.
This 4 hour workshop if available now to be run in-house for up to 8 of your key leaders at a time.
This workshop is for those leaders who people are looking to now, for inspiration, vision, hope and action.
Contact us now,
30 Cecil Street,
Prudential Tower #15-00
+65 6232 2466