It is almost impossible to measure the value a highly skilled trainer brings to an organisation. To some they are merely people who know lots about the company and tell everyone else about it. This basic outline of duty might be true, but those who understand training as a profession know it is much more than simply informing. Training is also about sharing knowledge and experiences, engaging others, giving them confidence to try new things and empowering them to reach their dreams and goals. The end result is staff members are happier and more productive in their work because they are achieving. What's more, they feel valued because the organisation has invested in them and their future success.
No Limits understands the trainers aren't born, they are made, and the skills required to be successful can be learnt and refined with practice. With this in mind, we have designed the Trainers Training programme to help lift the standard of training in your organisation.
It's an action packed course that includes discussion, theory, structure, tools and tips, and most importantly skills practice and professional feedback. Some of the main topics are:
- Adult learning versus child learning
- Learning versus teaching
- The four learning styles and the learning cycle
- Setting performance objectives before the learning begins
- The "4 Mat" system proven for maximum learning outcomes and structured course design
- Presenting and engaging with your audience
- Plus much more to ensure future in-house training sessions and presentations are effective and fun!
No Limits places strong emphasis on practicing newly acquired skills throughout the course, together with constructive feedback for continuous learning and improvement. This means your staff returns to the organisation with increased expertise that is relevant and useful. Other highly beneficial learning outcomes include:
- More confident in public speaking and presenting
- A more engaged group of participants at future training sessions
- Increased knowledge around how people learn so they can teach, rather than tell
- Improved cohesiveness and structure when designing training sessions
- Training sessions that are easier to understand, and therefore learn from
- Increased training ability to really drive home those important messages and skills
- The ability to obtain 100% inclusion and participation in future training sessions
This effective and interactive programme is designed with the following groups of people in mind:
- Current trainers within the organisation
- Newly appointed trainers
- Aspiring trainers – those with the right aptitude and attitude to teach others
- Employees involved in the induction of new staff
- Anyone within the organisation who has a responsibility for imparting knowledge to others
Make sure that those people training your staff have been trained to do so!
No Limits facilitates this programme over a period of 2 days, on or off-site. In situations where you only have 1 day available, we can adapt the programme to suit your most pressing needs.
No Limits also has a highly effective training product for Power Coaching which can be used in conjunction with Training Trainers.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information regarding this, or any of the No Limits training programs, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org